t is fun to talk to people and get to know them. The hard part is coming up with questions that get responses on your page. I have worked in Social Media for a good while now and I have noticed that there are some questions that always get engagement and I am working on 1,000 questions for various categories that you can ask your audience.
Here are 25 questions for now. Try them out and share your results!
- Do you let your kids choose what they eat for a meal or impose a strict eat what is served policy at your house?
- Do you let your kids pick their own clothes?
- What is bedtime at your house?
- Do you let your kids video games, if so, are there any rules?
- What is your child’s favorite toy?
- If your kids were left to do anything they pleased, what do you think they’d do all day?
- What is your family’s favorite outing?
- What is your favorite “me thing” to do?
- At what age did you give your child a mobile phone?
- Does your child have an allowance, if so, how much?
- If you saw someone’s parenting style but didn’t agree with it, would you call the person out or ignore it?
- When did your kids stop taking naps? (Thanks Angela!)
- Do you remember at what age your kids took their first step?
- Do you let your teens pick their hairstyle?
- Do you think there should be financial literacy taught at schools?
- Would you send your kids to a public school if you could send them to a private school?
- Camping: Yes or No?
- My middle son started Kindergarten today. I have mixed emotions about it. Anyone else in the same boat?
- What are your tips for dealing with tantrums in public places?
- How did you cope with teething?
- Do you think boys are easier to raise than girls?
- If you live near a beach, do your kids like beach activities?
- When shopping for groceries, is convenience most important or price?
- Do you shop online for your kids?
- Do you have nicknames for your kids?
I hope these questions help you engage your audience and get to know them. Remember, social media is a conversation, a dialog. Have fun with it. I have asked these questions on my Facebook page and client pages and they always get responses. I am working on 25 general questions that you can ask on Facebook to engage your audience.